Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Rainy Day, That's OK

Today is Friday, June 5, 2009. Don't know what to think of this weather lately. Yesterday it was so so. Today started out beautiful, so I threw a load of laundry in the washer. Just as soon as the washer stopped, here come the rain and thunder. Those big drops with lots of noise. It hasn't seemed to bother the critters at all. I can't believe how fast everything is growing, the lawn will have to be mowed again this weekend. There is a saying that a well manicured lawn has no life, if that is the case, mine is just full of life. LOL

I am going to list my new totes today on my website BrightestBlessings and only do one a day in my Bonanzle Booth. Bonanzle search is by the newest, so, that means you have to delete listings and redo them to get a higher search. No sense in doing them all at one time.

Here is the tote that I said I would not have ever put these colors together, until this tote of course.
Front: Check out that Button Cover Miss Bettye made, it matches exactly! She has such a wonderful talent!

Back side of tote

The inside has 4 pockets. Check out the colors.
Full view

I so enjoy rag quilting. Ordered some fabric yesterday to make more altar clothes. Can't wait to get it. Have two quilts that I need to make one for my youngest and the other for a grandson. Hope that you have a happy, healthy productive day. BrightestBlessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))