Friday, June 26, 2009

New Projects


Today is Friday, June 26, 2009. It is going to be another beautiful day. Woke up to the birds singing. They are very happy fellows this morning.

Started working on a larger quilt yesterday for my son. Going to need 300 squares to make this one happen. So, started cutting the squares maybe by Monday I will get to start sewing the squares together.

Make four pair of shorts in the last couple of days also. Working on a couple of more pair for the grandson, the cameo freak. Everything has to be cameo and he is only six. So I have some cameo material left from other projects that will now become shorts for the little guy.

I know that summer just got here, but with the temperatures ranging from 96 to 101, I am already looking forward to fall. Fall is my favorite time of year, it is so colorful and cooler. Love the sound of the crunchy leaves and the leaf pile jumping.

Need to get moving in a forward direction this morning, lots to finish up before the weekend starts.

Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Don't forget to take some "me" time. Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))