Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Beautiful Day

Today is Thursday, July 23, 2009. Another beautiful day! I didn't think this crate myrtle would bloom, seeing how this is it's first year in the ground, but WOW it is doing well! Going to be full of flowers in the next few days! The golden chain trees that were started from seeds are doing great also.

Needed a break so I thought that I would blog now. Have a few projects almost finished and hope to be able to share tomorrow or Saturday. A couple of new items that I am looking forward to doing more of.

With summer here it is really hard for me to stay indoors! If I am not in doors, I don't get much done in the way of business. We have grilled outside for the last month and love eating outside. We have always eaten dinner together at the table, but outside just seems like we are on vacation or something. Just seems like fun, eat dinner and then into the pool. And you just have to love the clean up. LOL

Going to have to get serious about stocking my site again. Things are selling and with all of the playing I have done, the shelves are looking a little, well not so nice. I have no more of the wooden Altar kits and I think I am down to two tarot boxes. You would think that as fast as the clay Book of Shadows sold, I would have made a few more of them.

Off to finish up the eight projects and then to the pool. Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Remember to get outside and enjoy the weather, it won't last forever. Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))