Monday, July 20, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

Today is Monday, July 20, 2009. This weekend was the most enjoyable weekend that we have had in a very long time! Why? I dont' know! Asked my husband last night while laying in bed and he agreed. He had no answer as to why. Then I thought about a Blog post by Oshun Spirit Living Light, "Resting in the Riddle of Not Knowing". WOW! I thought, it is OK not to know! I had to print off a copy of this for my husband for him to read tonight when he gets home. Oshun's blog is full of wisdom, one truly worth following!

This is a picture of the staghorn that we had made into several baskets a couple of months ago. I wasn't all to sure of doing this however it was huge and had no where to but something this big. This is the new growth, which tells me it must be a happy camper. I was so excited to see all of the new growth! The others are now showing the new growth as well.

We "played" outside most of the weekend when it wasn't raining. The rain would come and go, it was OK. We did get several things done that we had been wanting to do and made many new plans for next weekend. Needless to say no house work was done so today I need to hit it hard, so that I can get back to the quilts that I have started.

I also cut my hair! It was past my backside, so I started cutting and hubby finished to make it even. It is now about the middle of my back! Love it!

Tomorrow is a New Moon. Make sure to write those wishes and abundance checks. Smuge as well! Let's not get lazy this far into the year!

Color for the week:
Monday Ivory
Tuesday Scarlet NEW MOON (Solar eclipse today as well)
Wednesday Yellow
Thursday Turquoise
Friday Pink
Saturday Blue
Sunday Yellow

Remember to take some "me" time. Have a happy, healthy, productive day! Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))