Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Very Enjoyable Day!

Today is Saturday, July 18, 2009. It started out to be a stormy day, but I do think that is all going to change. This is a picture of a spider web that was built in just one night. Just think of all of the work that this little fella did in just one single night. Just WOW!

Yesterday was very enjoyable! Four of the grandkids came over with their dad. We went swimming in the pool and did the burgers and hot dog thing outside. They were happy campers, until they got tired, time to go home.

Finished up another Altar cloth too. Have to get it washed with the other one and then listed. I was pleased with the way that they came out. Then to work more on my sons quilt for his bed. This gets really heavy working it through the machine. However, I will get it finished for him.

My next project is a smaller quilt for my mom. This one will be different from the ones that I have done before. I know exactly how I want it to look, it is for my mom.

Time to get back to cutting out fabric and sewing, then maybe weather permitting to the pool.

Remember to take some "me" time and enjoy the summer before it is gone. Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))