Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finished My Project

Today is Saturday, April 25, 2009. It is hot again up in the 90's something that I'm not thrilled with the heat and no breeze to go with it. This is the little rose bush that has made a thriving come back. A real beauty! Almost a lavender color with a lot more buds! I think the squirrels were in the catnip yesterday. I watched one fall off the feeder into the water container and another fall out of the same tree twice. They were acting really crazy just pinging off of the trees and the house.

I finished my baby's little quilt and like I said it isn't the way that I wanted it to look however, it is the ones that she picked out. LOL Less than two and already knows what she wants. Wait another ten years, oh boy.




I was able to find the Pooh and friends binding to put around it. I figure that as she grows I will be able to remove the binding and add to it.

Remember to write those Abundance checks today and smudge, you have 24 hours after a New Moon to do this. Really busy today trying to check out two other selling venues and a hosting site for my website. Really looking forward to expanding or branching out.

So with that being said I need to get into a forward direction and get busy. Need to get a few more plants into the ground today also. If you get a chance stop over at BrightestBlessings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the quilt is darling!! She will looove it!!
    90!!!!!! OMG where are you girl??? It's not even 50 here today - somewhere in between would be nice - yes? The rose is lovely too!
    I didn't know squirrels got silly on catnip!
    Hope they don't drown!! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))