Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Meet and Welcome To My Bonanzle Booth


Good Afternoon! Today is Thursday, January 8, 2009!
Oh what a chilly day it is here. Wind is blowing but the sun is shinning. Going to have to figure out how to fix this bird feeder so these crazy squirrels stop getting stuck in there.

Talk about customer service, I e-mailed Sharon of SNL Designs, yesterday about my avatar and she has already made and sent the new one with just my selling ID! This lady is just to kewl. As much as I hate to admit it, my son was right. She looks beautiful with just my selling ID.

This morning I woke up to find a new template that she has been working on for my Bonanzle Booth. She thought it was going to be to hard to work with. I did one listing with it, just to try it out and had no issues with using it. Sharon's instructions are really easy to follow, nothing is ever left out. So I am waiting ever so patiently to hear back from her. I am still so excited!

Stop by SNL Designs Bonanzle Booth and check out her already made items or get her to brand your booth for you. She is just super to work with! So many options to chose from. If you are unsure of what you are looking for, send her an e-mail and set up a time to chat with her in her Bonanzle Booth. You will be so glad that you did.

I am really excited about getting this to all come together. This isn't something that you can go into without any thought. Lots of time will go into just changing out your avatar not to mention redoing all of your listings. Getting your bussiness cards and return labels, e-mail business card all will take some time to get it together. It's like redecorating your house. Lots of work, but how exciting to do and then to see the final project finished.

My redirect link will go on all of my business cards and anything that the customer comes into comtact with. Why? Because I want my customer to find me quickly. If for some unknown reason somthing happens at Bonanzle, all I have to do is go in and change where I want my customer to land. This I had to learn the hard way.

Stop by and chat would really like to hear any ideas that you may have.

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))