Friday, January 9, 2009

Merry Meet and Welcome To My Bonanzle Booth

Today is Friday, January 9, 2009. A beautiful sunrise this morning although a little chilly again this morning. The sparrows and squirrels have been enjoying the fresh seed. The doves are always happy to take what is thrown on the ground to them. I t would seem that the rose bush that I rescued from mom, is doing well. New growth and brilliant green just awesome.

Tomorrow is the wolf moon. Should be just beautiful if the weather doesn't change like it did last month. Last night was just breath taking, very clear and cold. Get those stones out there! Enjoy some quiet time, time to start making plans moving forward.

We tend to get lazy in our belief and practice until things start happening. This would be a wonderful time to work on protection for you and your family. I smudge my home every
new moon. Don't wait for things to happen before you start thinking when was the last time
I .......? I understand that life happens and sometime time is a real issue, however taking time
for the things that are important in our live has to become a priority.

Still no word from Sharon of SNL Design. I know that I have asked so much of her on this one that it might be a few days to make this happen. However, I know that she can do it. If you are looking to make your booth or store your own, make sure to stop over and see her. If you are unsure of what you are looking for, send her and e-mail and set up a chat time with her. I just can't say enough good things about this lady.

I now ship international and excited to be doing it. Will add that to all of my listings as soon as I start changing the templates. Don't want to do everything twice. If you have some suggestions or just want to chat, stop over at my Bonanzle booth. I would love to chat.

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was nice of you to take time out of your busy day to stop by. Blessings to you and your family! (((HUGS)))